For the last 4 years I have told my students at Reformed Theological Seminary and Westminster Seminary to forego the expense of Logos (and, by extension, Accordance, and BibleWorks, though each has different advantages and disadvantages) in favor of the relatively inexpensive subscription to BibleArc. But with recent advancements in digital resources, I’m changing my tune a bit.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Seven Letters in Revelation are Sermons on the Rest of the Book
- When to use the original languages. Part 1: Only if you know them!
- How to Write a Seminary Paper: Part 3. The Argument
- Witsius: We not only pray TO God, but FOR Him
- How to Write a Seminary Paper: Part 2, Researching (And Perfecting) Your Thesis
amazon apologetics argument bdag bible bible software biblical wisdom body christmas church corporate digital books esv good deeds google greek hebrew hebrews hermeneutics history hope israel jesus kindle laziness lexicon logos lord's prayer new year's resolutions prayer reader's bible resolutions revelation sanctification Series: Biblical Wisdom software tech thesis unity vows work works worship worship. corporate writing