The OT sacrificial system is a constant reminder that we are not, in fact, “all right.” In fact, as an OT saint approaches the tabernacle, the ceremonial law vividly, repeatedly, and consistently proclaims “you’re not welcome here.” Or, more accurately, “come, but not to close.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Seven Letters in Revelation are Sermons on the Rest of the Book
- When to use the original languages. Part 1: Only if you know them!
- How to Write a Seminary Paper: Part 3. The Argument
- Witsius: We not only pray TO God, but FOR Him
- How to Write a Seminary Paper: Part 2, Researching (And Perfecting) Your Thesis
amazon apologetics argument bdag bible bible software biblical wisdom body christmas church corporate digital books esv good deeds google greek hebrew hebrews hermeneutics history hope israel jesus kindle laziness lexicon logos lord's prayer new year's resolutions prayer reader's bible resolutions revelation sanctification Series: Biblical Wisdom software tech thesis unity vows work works worship worship. corporate writing